Friday, November 26, 2010

Nazi - Sorry, I mean News - Of the week!

Good afternoon bloggers!
As said in my last blog, I'm going to be posting one News Story a week that attracted my attention, not necessarily for the right reasons.

The news story in question this week amused me greatly. I actually forgot about it, until a friend reminded me on Facebook, so thanks for that.

The story is about a man named Godfrey Bloom, who is an MEP for UKIP. During a meeting, he called German MEP Martin Schluz an "Undemocratic Fascist" and also quoted a Nazi line to him. Watch the video, see for yourself.



I just find this very amusing. A UKIP member, who are against Europe yet still demand to have MEP's, calling someone else fascist, when they themselves have come under fire for racist scandals only earlier this year!

I hope you enjoy this story if you haven't already seen it, and please spread the word about this blog! Also, if you haven't yet done so, please click follow (to your right) and vote in my poll for "Marmite song of the week".

Peace and Love
Garreth

No comments:

Post a Comment